On occasion, we release software updates to introduce new features as well as improve product stability. Please click on the link below to access the software files.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions about installing your new software, please contact Handi Quilter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4337 3737.
Please read the items below carefully before downloading and installing the software. Only Infinity machine software should be used for updating an Infinity machine; using non-Infinity update files may render the Infinity non-functioning.
Right-click on the link and click “Save Link As” to download.
HQ Infinity Machine Update (FOR USE WITH OR WITHOUT HQ PRO-STITCHER):
This update is to be installed on an HQ Infinity machine using HQ Pro-Stitcher.
To download the files: To download the files, click the link and select “Download.” Double-click the file to unzip it, or right-click the file and select “Extract All.” Then save the .s19 and/or .apk file(s) to your USB stick.
- Infinity Machine Software Update 2.99.s19 (ZIP file)
- Latest Infinity Display Software version 18.12.77.apk (ZIP file)
Infinity Machine software:
- Fixes an issue with Pro-Stitcher turning off the machine lights when it boots up. The override switch state was not being saved in the machine.
- Corrects error where the motor driver is not enabled after tie-off.
Infinity Display software:
- Added basic diagnostic tests – x/y encoders, key switch, needle position sensor, thread break, power supply voltage/motor encoder
HQ Pro-Stitcher Update (USED WITH HQ INFINITY MACHINES):
This update is to be installed on the Pro-Stitcher that is used with an HQ Infinity Machine. Go to the Pro-Stitcher updates page for instructions and software for updating your Pro-Stitcher.