Buy a HQ Amara and go to Fiji Promotional Terms and Conditions
This page, together with the documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions) on which we supply the Promotion “Buy a HQ Amara and go to Fiji” advertised on our website www.handiquilter.com.au (hereinafter referred to as “our Website”) or on a flyer to you. We recommend you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to Blessington Pty Limited, ABN 71 083 060 271, Unit 17, 167 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills NSW 2747, Australia, (authorised distributor for Handi Quilter) and trading as Handi Quilter in Australia, www.handiquilter.com.au, and its subsidiaries, associates and officers, unless otherwise stated. These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of the ‘Buy a HQ Amara and go to Fiji’ Promotion. In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Promotion” refers to the ‘Buy a HQ Amara and go to Fiji’ promotion.
- “Dealer” means the Authorised Handi Quilter Retailer who holds a valid account with Blessington.
- “Customer” means individual who places an Order with the Authorised Handi Quilter Retailer.
- “You” means the Customer who places an Order.
- “Travel Agent” means the Travel Agent appointed by Blessington.
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms and Conditions.
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership.
- References to “includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
No changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- This promotion is open to Customers who purchase a HQ Amara 20 from a Dealer between 1st September 2018 and the 31st December 2018.
- The promotion includes the following:
- Travel to Fiji from a local city within Australia.
- Airport Transfers within Fiji only.
- 5-7 night’s accommodation in Fiji.
- Daily buffet breakfasts in line with clause 2.3.
- This promotion is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Blessington Pty Ltd, and their associated ambassadors, agencies (which includes dealer principals but not their staff) and companies connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Blessington Pty Ltd reserves the right to request Customers to provide proof of identity; proof of residency; and, a receipt of purchase.
- The Customer claiming the Promotion is responsible for their own passport validity and travel insurances.
- The Customer will communicate directly with the appointed Travel Agent for the promotion and if they choose to extend their travel it is at their own expense.
- The cost of the Promotion for Blessington per Customer will not exceed $5,000.
- The travel portion of the Promotion must be claimed prior to 30th June 2019.
- Blessington Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of a Customers purchase with our Authorised Retailer and to disqualify any Customer.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Customer does not take an element of the promotion at the time stipulated by Blessington Pty Ltd that element of the promotion will be forfeited by the Customer and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Should a Customer’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify Blessington Pty Ltd accordingly. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Marketing Co-ordinator at Blessington Pty Ltd.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the Customer must comply with all the conditions of use of the promotion and the promotion supplier’s requirements.
- Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate the preferred dates of travel, these will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The accommodation duration is at the discretion of the Travel Agent.
- If the Customer claiming the promotion is under the age of 18 then the Customer may forfeit the promotion at our discretion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders Blessington Pty Ltd ability to proceed with the promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, Blessington Pty Ltd may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- Blessington Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Blessington Pty Ltd is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition.
- Blessington Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual whom Blessington has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct. Blessington Pty Ltd legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Blessington Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of Blessington which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Blessington reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter is Blessington Pty Ltd, (ABN:71 083 060 271) of 17/167 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills NSW 2147.