The HQ Sweet Sixteen is simply the best way for quilters to tackle projects with a sit-down machine. If you love to free-motion quilting but you struggle to complete your designs on your domestic machine, this machine is your solution. 16 Inches of throat space gives you plenty of room to work in and the smooth surface of the included table allows your projects to glide easily under the needle. With the introduction of TruStitch, quilters are now able to create quilt designs with beautifully even stitches.
- Easy to set up and pack up.
- More than three times the quilting space of domestic sewing machines.
- 36” x 30” Height-adjustable table.
- Easy-Set Tension.
- Stitching speed of up to 1,500 stitches per minute.
- Handi Feet mount with quarter-inch ruler foot installed and open toe foot.
- Adjustable colour touchscreen.
- Walking stitch plus four basting stitch options, controlled with touchscreen or foot pedal.
- Needle-stop position control.
- Quilting alarm and project timer.
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm.
- LED light ring.
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin.
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw.
- Four language options: English, French, German and Spanish.
- Built-in diagnostics.
All longarms feature
- HQ Retailer Support
- HQ Customer Support
- HQ Technical Solutions
- HQ Warranty
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Getting Started DVD
- Educational videos, tutorials and tips available