Meet your match with the HQ Amara 20, the new longarm from Handi Quilter.
Twenty inches of creativity at your fingertips. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. The HQ Amara 20 is designed for use with the HQ Studio2 Frame, available in Australia on a 12 foot frame, everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box.
- 20″ of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set Tension™
- 7-inch colour touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead.
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED lighting package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin.
- QuiltMaster™ front handlebars: independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster™ servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet®- compatible; (ruler foot and open-toe foot)
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting Stitches
Machine Comparison Chart
- Pro-Stitcher (computer-guided quilting)
- Quilt from from Back Kit: rear handlebars, laser light, and pantograph
- Groovy Board adapter / stylus
- HQ Steady-Fit™ Ruler Base
- HQ Electromagnetic Channel Locks
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- 27-Inch HQ Super Leader
- HQ couching feet, HQ Echo Feet, Glide Foot, and HQ Sure Foot
- Contact your local dealer for pricing on an additional 2 foot section to reduce the frame to 10 foot.